Spawns you a delicious Coca-Cola when triggered. No, I am not shitting you there.
- "Capacity", health :
- Set how many beverages can be spawned here. You cannot set this to be infinite, though you can set this to a large value.
- "Beverage type", skin :
- Choose from one of six delicious flavours, or get a random one! This sets which submodel to use and may only affect the appearance of the beverage.
- "Custom model", model :
- Allows you to provide your own beverage model, though, technically you may provide anything here. You can access the various submodels through beverage type.
- "Health for pickup", weapons :
- Set how many health points will be recovered when using the beverage.
- This entity was used to create the usable vending machines in the Half-Life single player.
- Triggering this while a beverage is still in the env_beverage's location causes nothing to happen. Spawn must be clear of beverages.