Point entity which, when triggered, creates a blood splash at its origin, which can cause blood decals on nearby walls, ceiling and floor.
- 1: "Random direction": If set, instead of the direction set by the env_blood's angles, a random direction will be used into which the blood splash will splatter.
- 2: "Blood stream": Instead of a mere blood splash, a blood stream from multiple particles will fly through the air. Basically, this means more blood.
- 4: "On player": If set, the blood splash will be created somewhere at the activating player's head.
- 8: "Spray decals": If set, blood will appear on a nearby wall, ceiling or floor.
- "Blood color", color :
- Choose from one of two exciting colors.
- "Amount of blood", amount :
- Greater amount causes the decal to be more likely to appear, more blood to appear and the blood to fly faster. Above 255, blood won't fly faster anymore. Basically, greater values simulate greater damage.
- Probably makes sense to use this in combination with a game_player_hurt.