A brush entity which creates bubbles at random positions inside it, which float up regardless of whether being in water or air and only are removed when hitting a water surface or solid wall. The bubbles' sizes and rising-speed will vary slightly randomly.
- 1: "Start off": The env_bubbles entity will start off.
- "Density", density :
- The amount of bubbles to create per interval.
- "Frequency", frequency :
- How often the amount of bubbles set by 'Density' shall be created per second. Maximum is 20.
- "Speed of current", current :
- Sets the horizontal movement speed of the bubbles, to simulate them being in a current. The direction is set by the env_bubble's yaw. You cannot make the bubbles move downwards by trying to rotate the entity upside down.