Point entity which, when triggered, creates an explosion which damages everything damageable around it.
- 1: "No damage": If set, the explosion deals no damage.
- 2: "Repeatable": If set, the env_explosion entity won't be removed after being triggered, so you can use it again.
- 4: "No fireball": If set, the explosion shows no fireball.
- 8: "No smoke": If set, the explosion shows no smoke.
- 16: "No decal": If set, the explosion causes no decal.
- 32: "No sparks": If set, the explosion creates no sparks.
- "Magnitude", iMagnitude :
- Explosion magnitude. Greater values mean bigger explosion size and damage. Note that explosion damage values above 200 are known to cause damage even through walls.