Point entity which, when triggered, causes the players' screens to have an in- or out-fading color to be drawn over them.
- 1: "Fade from": If set, instead of fading to the color specified, the screen will fade out from it, meaning the color will apply suddenly. Good for a flashbang effect.
- 2: "Modulate": If set, instead of drawing the color layer over the screen, the color you set will be used as a color filter. E.g., when you set the color to pure green, any red and blue will be removed from the player's screen.
- 4: "Activator only": If set, only the player who activated this entity will be affected by it.
- "Duration", duration :
- Time, in seconds, the effect will fade in/out.
- "Hold fade", holdtime :
- Time, in seconds, the fully faded-in/not yet faded-out state will stay.
- "Fade alpha", renderamt :
- Set how transparent/opaque the effect is at its peak (Hold fade). 0 means transparent. 255 means opaque.
- "Fade color", rendercolor :