Allows you to set up specific ambient effects for increasing the sound experience and making it consistent with the visuals of your map.
- "Radius", radius :
- Radius, in units, in which a player has to be for the ambiental effect to change for him. The ambiental effect will stay after leaving the radius, until another env_sound is entered.
- "Room type", roomtype :
- Pick the ambiental effect here. There are 29 options.
- When a player spawns within the radius of an env_sound, he won't be affected.
- Being in an env_sound for too short of a time won't cause its effects to be applied on the player.
- An env_sound effect is not reset to normal after a map change. If you do not want to use env_sounds in your map, you should at least add a few around its start locations to properly reset the effect.