The env_spritetrain entity resembles an env_sprite which can move along path_corner entities as a func_train can. Ever wanted to make a flame travel along a fuse to a bomb? This entity is for you.
- "First stop target", target :
- Name of a path_corner entity to act as the initial position of the func_train. Note: Initial position, not first stop target as the keyname suggests, meaning the train will spawn at that path_corner.
- "Sprite Name", model :
- Set a sprite here. Path starts in modification's folder.
- "Speed (units per second)", speed :
- Initial speed in units per second. The initial speed is kept if path_corners don't define a new speed (0).
- "Sprite Scale", scale :
- Scaling factor for the sprite. Defaults to 0.25 if not set.
- Spritetrains are not efficient on the network-code. You should use them as little as possible and only temporarily.