An object that can be pushed and carried by players.
- 8: "Repairable": Players can repair this entity with the wrench.
- 16: "Monsters Ignore?": Monsters will ignore this entity.
- 32: "Show HUD Info": Whether or not to show the name and health of this entity when looking at it in-game.
- 128: "Breakable": Can be broken.
- 256: "Instant Break": Can be broken in one hit by the weapon set in "Instant Break Weapon".
- 512: "Explosives Only": Can only be broken with explosives.
- 1024: "Liftable": Players can lift this entity off of the ground.
- "Target on break", target :
- Entity to trigger when broken.
- "Strength", health :
- Damage this entity can withstand before breaking.
- "Material type", material :
- Sounds and gib models to use when the pushable is damaged or broken.
- "Instant Break Weapon", weapon :
- Weapon that can instantly break this entity (requires "Instant break").
- "Gibs Direction", explosion :
- Direction that the gibs will fly out when this entity is broken.
- "Delay before fire", delay :
- Time before this entity's target is triggered (in seconds).
- "Gib Model", gibmodel :
- Specific model to use for gibs. Material type is still used to determine the sound-set to use for damage on the func_pushable.
- "Spawn On Break", spawnobject :
- Entity to spawn when this entity is broken.
- "Explode Magnitude (0=none)", explodemagnitude :
- Size and damage of the explosion this entity will create when broken. Set to 0 for none.
- "Hull Size", size :
- Hull-size to be used for collision with the world. This appears to be completely obsolete; I could not detect any difference in func_pushable behaviour in dependence on this setting.
- "Friction (0-400)", friction :
- How hard it is to move this entity around on the ground.
- "Buoyancy", buoyancy :
- How well this entity will float in liquid.
- "HUD Info name", displayname :
- Name you will see on the in-game HUD when looking at this entity. Leave empty to disable.
- The "Instant Break" flag isn't labeled. It's the 9th checkbox.
- Liftable pushables shake when being held (and fly away when let go of).
- Pushables tend to get stuck in or go through complex geometry. Try to keep the area around this ent as square as possible.