This entity keeps track of the total number of players currently on or connecting to the server. It will fire its "Min Target" when "Min Value" is reach and its "Max Target" when "Max Value" is reached. You don't need to use minimum and maximum value and target. In fact they are completely unrelated and are named like that only to imply the intended use of toggling something in the map based on a player count threshold.
- "Min Value", frags :
- Player-count for "Min Target".
- "Max Value", health :
- Player-count for "Max Target".
- "Min Target", target :
- Target to trigger when "Min Value" is reached.
- "Max Target", netname :
- Target to trigger when "Max Value" is reached.
- "Filter Player Targetname", message :
- If set, only players by that targetname will cause the game_player_counter to count up/down. It's not possible to set a targetname on a player before he connects, so don't ask me how to make use of this.