Common Sven Co-op player start position. Can be toggled on and off.
- 2: "Start off": If set, info_player_deathmatch will be disabled on map load. Players cannot spawn here.
- 4: "Repel spawn": Player will spawn rappeling down using a rope (like rappeling soldiers) until arriving at the ground.
- 8: "Filter player targetname": If set, only players having their targetname match the 'Filter player targetname'-value (see below), can spawn here.
- 16: "Invert filter": If set along with 'Filter player targetname'-flag, only players having a different targetname than set by 'Filter player targetname'-value (see below), can spawn here.
- 32: "Trigger on playerspawn": If set, the info_player_deathmatch will trigger its target whenever a player respawns at its position.
- "New player targetname", netname :
- If set, every player spawning here will get this string as his/her targetname.
- "Filter player targetname", message :
- Targetname required on the player to spawn here, or targetname not allowed on player to spawn here, if 'Invert filter'-flag is set.
- "Repel speed", frags :
- Speed, in units per second, with which the player will rappel down, if that is enabled.
- When toggling player spawn positions on/off, you should make sure that there is always at least one active spawnpoint for every second of the game, or the engine will break. E.g., when changing spawn positions, first activate the new spawn points, then deactivate the old ones one second later, then respawn all players another second later.