This brush entity applies damage to anything inside it.
- 1: "Target once": If set, the damage will apply on one time for the first affected entity to enter the trigger_hurt.
- 2: "Start off": If set, the trigger_hurt will start disabled.
- 8: "No clients": If set, players won't take damage.
- 16: "Fire client only": If set, only players will cause this trigger to trigger its target.
- 32: "Touch client only": If set, only players will take damage here.
- "Master", master :
- Name of a multisource entity to act as a master.
- "Damage", dmg :
- Regularly applied damage. Can be negative for a healing-effect.
- "Delay before trigger", delay :
- Delay before the trigger_hurt triggers its target after being activated by an entering player or monster.
- "Damage type", damagetype :
- Set the type of the damage dealth here. The damage type affects the frequency at which damage is applied, what damage HUD icon the player sees and decides over eventual damage that is applied even after the trigger_hurt is left, if, for example, the damage type was 'Poison'.
- Monsters are only able to trigger and be affected by brush trigger entities while moving inside of them.