Trigger_load allows to read external map-data into an entity keyvalue from mapname
.save in the "maps"-folder, which is stored on the server running the map. Its counterpart is trigger_save
. Supports custom keyvalues
- "Label to read from", netname :
- A label under which data is stored.
- "Destination Entity", target :
- Entity to write value to.
- "Destination Keyvalue", message :
- Name of the keyvalue of the destination entity to write loaded value to.
- "Trigger after loading", m_iszTrigger :
- This is triggered after the load-operation, even if nothing was loaded.
- If the requested data was not found or no save-file for the map has been created, yet, the target keyvalue won't be touched.
- This will only set the keyvalue of the first destination entity found.