A simple brush entity for affecting entities inside it with acceleration towards a certain direction.
- 1: "Once only": If set, this trigger_push will be active only for as long as the first affected entity entering it remains within it.
- 2: "Start off": If set, this trigger_push will start disabled and requires activation per trigger.
- 8: "No clients": If set, players won't be affected.
- 16: "No monsters": If set, monsters won't be affected.
- 32: "Fire on Exit": Not used. This flag shouldn't be here.
- 64: "Force Push": Prevents players and monsters from moving in the opposite direction of the push.
- "Speed of push", speed :
- Set the acceleration in units per second to the power of two. That's the same type of acceleration as done by gravity (the default gravity is '800'), just in another direction, which is specified by 'angle'.
- Monsters are only affected by brush trigger entities while moving inside of them.
- The "Force Push" flag isn't labeled. It's the 7th checkbox.