Trigger which will wait a random amount of time, then pick one of its targets randomly, fire it and then repeat that process while activated.
- 1: "Start on": The trigger_random_time starts active.
- 2: "Trigger once": If set, trigger_random_time will fire only one of its targets once whenever triggered.
- "Target Count", target_count :
- Amount of random targets you have specified. E.g., specify 'Target 1' and 'Target 2' and set this to '2'. The other three target fields will be ignored!
- "Target #", target# :
- Specify up to 5 targets of which one will be picked randomly whenever trigger_random_time's countdown is over.
- "Minimum delay", min_delay :
- Minimum delay, in seconds, till a random target will be fired. Must be greater than zero.
- "Maximum delay", max_delay :
- Maximum delay, in seconds, till a random target will be fired. Must be greater than zero.