Point entity which relays a triggering action. Can be useful when you do not want to trigger an entity directly for whatever reasons.
- 1: "Remove on fire": If set, trigger_relay will remove itself from the game after firing its targets, making it impossible to use it again.
- "Trigger state", triggerstate :
- Set the use-type with which the trigger_relay will fire its targets. This is set to 'Off' by default! Make sure to change this to what you want it to be, even if 'Off' coincidentally provides the wanted effect, because the targeted entity has no use for that use-type just yet.
- Trigger_relay passes itself on as the activator when triggered. Do not use it to trigger entities with player-relative functionality, or the game might crash.
- If you change a trigger_relay's target while its delay is counting down, the old target will be fired.
- If you killtarget a trigger_relay while its delay is counting down, it will still fire.