Trigger_save allows to save an entity's keyvalue to external map-data stored in mapname
.save in the "maps"-folder, which is stored on the server running the map. Its counterpart is trigger_load
. Supports custom keyvalues
- "Label to store in", netname :
- A label under which data is to be stored.
- "Source Entity", target :
- Entity to read value from.
- "Source Keyvalue", message :
- Name of the keyvalue of the source entity to read value from.
- "Trigger after saving", m_iszTrigger :
- This is triggered after the save-operation, even if nothing was loaded.
- If the entity to read from is not found, the save-file won't be touched.
- Trying to write strings containing line breaks (this does e.g. apply to game_text message-keyvalues containing the "\n"-character sequence) or colons will corrupt the save-file. This is because of how the feature was implemented and is simply not supported.