Trigger_setcvar allows you to set several control variables ("CVars") such as sv_gravity. To do so, give it a name, set which CVar to change as well as the new desired value and trigger it.
- "CVar (only these are allowed)", m_iszCVarToChange :
- Set the name of the CVar to change. You can only change those CVars you can set with a map config-file. If you want to change a skill variable, make sure to append either 1, 2 or 3 to determine the according skill level. You can also omit the digit or put a hash ('#') instead, in order to have all 3 skill-variants of the skill-CVar changed and the according damage-, health- or miscellaneous value be updated to the game engine. If you change the "skill"-CVar itself, all skill-CVars will be reread, which is a relatively expensive operation, so better don't spam it.
- "New Value", message :
- Specify the new CVar value.
- "Trigger after set", netname :
- Target to trigger after trigger_setcvar has set the CVar.
- Players and the server console will receive a console message reading which CVar has changed and to what value. If you set a skill-CVar, only the server console will get information about the change printed.