A brush entity which teleports a player to a destination of your choice as he enters the trigger. Can be 'locked' using a multisource entity.
- 64: "Random destination": If multiple targets are set, one will be chosen as the destination randomly for every single player as he enters the trigger.
- 128: "Relative teleport": The player's destination will be the location of the destination plus his offset from the trigger_teleport's origin in the moment of the player entering the trigger. If you decide to use this, you will probably want to add an origin brush to your trigger_teleport.
- 256: "Keep angles": Instead of copying the destination entity's angles onto the player as part of the teleportation, let the player keep his angles as they are.
- 512: "Keep velocity": Do not set the players velocity to 0 as he enters the trigger_teleport and keep his current velocity instead.
- 1024: "Rotate (Dest angles)": Add the angles of the trigger_teleport's destination onto the player's angles.
- "Target", target :
- "Teleport cooldown delay", teleport_cooldown :
- Delay, in seconds, till the trigger_teleport can be used again after someone went through it. A value of minus one makes the trigger_teleport usable only one time.