Allows calling a func_tracktrain
to a specific path_track
. The func_train
entities are not supported and will cause the game to crash if used in combination with this anyway.
- 1: "Stopped only": If set, trigger_track_goal will only allow the train to be called when it is currently not moved.
- "Target", target :
- Name of a func_tracktrain to send towards a path_track.
- "Path Name", path_name :
- Name of a path_track entity which the targeted func_tracktrain can reach.
- Tries to find the shortest path to the destination path_corner.
- Path_corner entities which are set to be disabled via spawnflags will not be considered by trigger_track_goal.
- If no path can be found, nothing happens.
- Causing the train to move backwards on its path only works in looped tracks.