The trigger_vote entity, when triggered, throws a vote window at the players where they can select either 'Yes' or 'No'. The question of the vote and the time till it will be evaluated can be customized.
- "Vote message", message :
- Specify the question/message to vote on. You have to do line breaks ('\n') manually!
- "Time to vote", frags :
- Time, in seconds, till the vote result will be evaluated and the result's according target is triggered. This time is not skipped if the result is already certain for the amount of players currently on the server.
- "Percentage needed", health :
- Specify the percentage of players who have to vote 'Yes' in order for its according target to be fired. Players who do not vote are ignored, meaning their voice counts as neither a 'No'- nor a 'Yes'-vote.
- "Yes target", target :
- Target to trigger when the vote's result is 'Yes'.
- "No target", netname :
- Target to trigger when the vote's result is 'No'.
- "No vote target", noise :
- Target to trigger when nobody voted on anything.